Lemon Orzo Primavera recipe
How to Make Lemon Orzo Primavera
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil in medium heat.
- Fry the onions for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook until they are fragrant.Add orzo and fry untilgolden brown.
- Add the broccoli florets and asparagus, while stirring occasionally.
- Pour the broth along with the salt and keep stirring.
- Bring it to boil and simmer it and cook for 5 to 6 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add the parmesan cheeseand the peas. Mix well and keep cooking on a low flame for about 2 to 3 minutes or till orzo becomes tender.
- Take the pot off flame and stir it all one last time and then squeeze the lemon juice.
- Garnish with the freshly chopped parsley and top it with the grape tomatoes.
- Orzo is one of the glucose bearing carb foods alongside rice, potatoes and other wheat products.
- Orzo allows a pathway for serotonin to come in and make you happy.