How to make Lemon Butter Fillet
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Melt the half cup of butter in a saucepan over medium to low heat.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and a pinch of lemon pepper to the melted butter, and boil for 10 minutes or until thickening.
- Place the cod fillets on a medium-sized baking sheet.
- Cover the fillets with half of the butter sauce and season it with lemon pepper.
- Cover the fillets with foil.
- Bake the fillet for 15-20 minutes in the oven.
- Test with a fork to see if fillet is flaky. If yes, transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour the remaining butter sauce on top of the steaming fillets and it is ready to serve.
- The Portuguese can prepare a dried salted cod in 365 different ways. The diverse cooking techniques have been made for a daily intake of cod.
- Cods are can be lured in by playing tuba music. A fact proved by Norwegian scientists during their research on the species.