How to make Fried cabbage
- To a large skillet, add butter and chicken broth.
- Bring it to boil on a medium flame.
- Lower the heat and add cabbage.
- Cover the skillet and let the cabbage steam over low flame for about 45 minutes.
- Stir regularly until the cabbage is soft.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Replace coleslaw in place of cabbage and you have another bowl of comforting food for another day.
- The origin of cabbage dates back to the 1600s making it one of the oldest vegetables in the world.
- On December 19 in the year 2008, the largest dish of cabbage was made in Prilep’s city called Macedonian. IT weighed 544 kg which is equal to 1221 lbs and had 80, 191 cabbage rolls (sarmas) in it.