How to make Baked Fish
- Preheat oven at 500 °F.
- Grease a baking dish of 9x13 inches with olive oil.
- To a medium-sized bowl, add the fish fillets and marinate with the dressing. Set aside.
- Mix crushed chips with shredded cheese in a bowl.
- Transfer the marinated fish fillets into the baking dish
- Top it with cheese and chips mixture.
- Bake the fish in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until it can be flaked using a fork.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with cheese, celery and with lemon slices on the side.
- Did you know that a cod fish can live up to 15 years or so?
- Cod fish is the fish of the state in Massachusetts. For about 200 years, the Commonwealth symbol is a cod fish.