- 8 ounces of elbow macaroni
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 pound of mild Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup of onion- chopped
- 1/4 cup of green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 14.4 ounces of diced tomatoes
- 23 ounces of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
A famous dish of the Marzetti’s restaurant, Johnny Marzetti Casserole is loved by not just the Ohio residents but the visitors, too. To say the least, the dish is packed full of flavors.
Constituting primarily of cheese and tomato sauce, Johnny Marzetti Casserole is a classic in its league. You can easily make this delicious recipe at home. The recipe takes 30 minutes to prepare and seventy minutes to cook.
One serving of Johnny Marzetti Casserole constitutes of 302 calories. The dish has some really healthy ingredients like tomatoes, garlic, and onions that have nutrients essential to be taken in the regular diet. Ground beef and cheese make Johnny Marzetti Casserole a good source of protein and calcium.
How to Make Johnny Marzetti Casserole
The dish became famous for its salad dressings.