- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 4 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 7 dry lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cornstarch salt to taste
It’s an old saying that some of the best things in life are often discovered by accident. That phrase fits perfectly with what led to the discovery of the Lasagna Helper. It’s a dish that incorporates several aspects of the traditional Lasagna recipe but elevates it by adding a few modern twists.
Not only is it cheap and easy to make, it is a definite crowd pleaser as it can be made for any number of people without sacrificing the quality or the taste. It can also be customized according to the likes and desires of each particular person. Cheese can be added or removed depending on a person’s own like or dislike. That is one aspect that differentiates it from the traditional lasagna.
It is both easy to make and is extremely enjoyable.
- Lasagna helper is rich in Carbohydrates, as well as starch and sugar.
- It also contains vital fats for the muscles.
- It is a rich source of Protein and amino acids.
- Depending on which cheese you use, it’s a great source of energy as well.
It contains vital vitamins like Vitamin A and C as well as Vitamin B.
How to Make Lasagna Helper