How to Make Lasagna Helper
- Cook and stir the beef in a large skillet on medium heat till the meat brows.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes to drain the excess grease.
- Pour in water and let it boil.
- Add the bouillon cubes until the cubes dissolve.
- Mix in the broken noodles and keep stirring.
- Add tomato soup, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and black pepper according to taste.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Keep cooking until the lasagna noodles are tender.
- Keep stirring on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove about 1 cup of sauce from the skillet.
- Mix it with cornstarch.
- Return the mixture to skillet.
- Keep it on a simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Serve it with the lasagna according to portion size.
- Lasagna originates from the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy.
- July 29th is National Lasagna Day.