Italian Roasted Cauliflower
heads cauliflower – cut into florets
cup dry white wine
tbsp dry oregano
tbsp olive oil
tbsp garlic powder
cup Italian breadcrumbs
tbsp Italian parsley – chopped and fresh
cup coarse parmesan cheese – shredded
cup coarse Percorini Romano cheese – shredded
How to Make Italian Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Layer cauliflower in a single layer with the stems down in a 19x9 baking dish.
- Pour wine over cauliflower.
- Brush olive oil over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle garlic over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle oregano over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over cauliflower.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs, Romano, Parmesan, and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Mix until thoroughly combined and mealy.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the cauliflower and garnish with the 4 sprigs rosemary.
- Return uncovered to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Exposing the head of the cauliflower to direct sunlight will make the flower inedible.