- 1 package of sweet Italian sausage (16 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large thinly cut carrots
- 2 medium finely cut zucchini
- 4 finely cut celery stalks
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/4 cup orzo pasta
- 2 cups freshly cut spinach
- 1/2 cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
This tasty soup makes an ideal comfort meal during the cold winter season. It’s a fulfilling and wholesome soup loaded with delicious sausages and an array of flavorful vegetables. So, check out its recipe here.
Sausage contains protein and all the nine amino acids which our body needs for proper functioning, to help keep our tissues and muscles healthy and functional.
Moreover, sausages are rich in vitamins like vitamin B-12.
The sausages are packed with minerals like iron. And iron not only plays a key role in the production of hemoglobin but it treats anemia and chronic diseases. Furthermore, it keeps our muscles healthy and fit.
How to Make Italian Sausage Soup
January is National Soup Month.