- 1/2 cup sweet peppers (cored, seeded and cut into thin strips)
- 4 ounces provolone dolce cheese (cut into small dice)
- 5 green onions--chopped
- 1 can chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1/3 head of red cabbage (cut into thin strips)
- 5 oil packed sun-dried tomatoes (cut into thin strips)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (cut into thin strips)
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 4 ounces of Italian salami (cut into thin strips)
- 2 cups of colored rotini pasta
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Italian Confetti Pasta Salad is prepared using a hodgepodge of vegetables that come together and result in something extremely healthy and delightful.
Save this recipe for days when you are officially out of options to cook anything new and nothing even slightly interesting comes to mind. Try this recipe and we guarantee you that it’s going to be a hit.
A veggie-packed dish like Italian Confetti pasta is extremely healthy. This pasta is for days when your body has decided to betray you and everything from your skin to your digestive system is giving you a hard time.
Eat this nutrient-dense pasta and benefit from all the vegetables in it. This food will genuinely make you feel good.
How to Make Italian Confetti Pasta Salad
Castroville, California is considered the artichoke capital of the world, and it is here Marilyn Monroe was crowned the Artichoke Queen in 1947.