- 1 1/2 oz piece horseradish
- 1 red beet cut into small pieces
- 1 celery rib
- 1 apple cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tbsp Rosemary leaves
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- pinch of salt
Horseradish Juice packs a very strong flavor. As it is, horseradish is a root vegetable known for its strong taste.
This is why it is mostly used in sauces, dips, and pickles and cooked in spicy meals to enhance the flavor. It is also a very beneficial vegetable containing tons of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
It has medicinal properties which is why herbalists and alternative medicine practitioners usually use it in many of their concoctions.
You can take advantage of this root vegetable’s healing qualities as well if you drink its juice. Since it has a very strong zing to its flavor, we will be adding other healthy ingredients to the juice as well.
- This horseradish juice is one of the best energy boosting tonic that you can ever make. If taken regularly, the juice can enhance your overall health and nourish your body with essential nutrients such as vitamin A, B and C.
- Horseradish is loaded with antioxidants and has been known to increase rejuvenation at the cellular level. It contains minerals such as selenium, magnesium, calcium and zinc that maintain healthy organ function.
- Horseradish juice also works as a natural diuretic and cleanses the kidneys.
- Horseradish and its roots are used in herbal medicines to treat a number of illnesses and medical conditions. The most common being the flu, bronchitis, infections and digestive problems.
It is anti-microbial, antifungal and has anti-cancer properties. Therefore, regular use of the juice and the vegetable itself can bring some drastic improvement in a person’s overall health.
How to Make Horseradish Juice
Tulelake, California is considered to be the capital of horseradish since it grows so many of them.