How to Make Horseradish Juice
- Wash all the produce thoroughly.
- Peel the horseradish and apple
- Add the horseradish, red beet, apple and celery in an electric juicer.
- Add the rosemary leaves, salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Enjoy this healthy tonic!
- This juice should be consumed within 3 days so that its nutritional contents don’t get lowered.
- People used to rub horseradish on their forehead to relieve headaches.
- Researchers at MIT calm that an enzyme in horseradish can help in removing pollutants and toxins from water.
- People began selling bottled horseradish in 1860.
- The wasabi plant comes from the same plant family as the horseradish. No wonder it isso spicy and stings the tongue if eaten too much at the same time.
Tulelake, California is considered to be the capital of horseradish since it grows so many of them.