How to make Honey Chilli Potatoes
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan.
- Deep fry the potato in the oil.
- Add the ginger and garlic.
- Stir it well for about 1 minute.
- Add the onion, red chilli sauce, vinegar, sugar, honey, and the chilli flakes and stir well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix in the potato wedges, onion, and coriander leaves.
- Serve and enjoy
Honey Chilli Potatoes tastes great when they are served hot. Packing this for your lunch or kids lunch ? Pack them in an insulated stainless steel lunch box for office or lunch box for kids