How to make Guava Chutney
- Wash the raw guavas thoroughly and cut them into tiny pieces without removing the seeds and set aside.
- To a bowl, add powdered red chili, powdered mustard, powdered turmeric, powdered fenugreek, salt, and cut guava, lemon juice and mix all of them together.
- Heat oil in a small pan and add Mustard seeds. As they begin to splutter, add cumin seeds, red chilis, urad dhal and a pinch of asafetida.
- Add the tempered mustard seeds to the guava chutney and mix
- Guavas are native to Central America and because of its nutritional value, it is termed as a super