How to Make Ginger Soother
- In a teapot, add lemon juice, turmeric, honey to taste, cinnamon powder, and grated ginger root.
- Pour boiling water in the teapot over the mixture and stir well to combine it all together.
- Immediately cover the pot and let it steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Strain the contents out and pour the ginger soother into the mugs.
- Enjoy a hot cup of calming ginger soother!
- There’s an old wives tale that says, “If a fruit, vegetable, flower or nut reminds you of a body part then it’s probably good for that part of your body.” Like walnuts and tomato, it is also true for the ginger that looks like toes and is pretty good for your feet.
- The best ginger is the one with the least amount of braches.
A wrinkled ginger will be more fibrous.