1 cup lukewarm water
2 cups bread flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp white sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 tbsp garlic powder
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Garlic Cheese Flatbread is the perfect kind of recipe for the festive times. It is both light and bursting with flavors. It is both easy to cook, easy to eat and tastes amazing. The ingredients involved are simple which makes it a good dish to serve as an appetizer or at a party.
The smooth and delicate texture of the Garlic Cheese Flatbread makes it look extremely good aesthetically. On top of that, it can be served on almost any occasion. Children and adults can both enjoy this evergreen item.
The recipe for this wholesome item is easy enough and can be prepared within an hour if the instructions are followed properly.
- It has a higher amount of fiber.
- It is a good supplement to eliminate obesity.
- It can help reduce diabetes, heart diseases and constipation.
- It can reduce chances of high cholesterol.
- It is highly rich in carbohydrates and protein.
How to Make Garlic Cheese Flatbread
The flatbread was allegedly Socrates’ favorite item to eat.