- Lightly apply oil to the bottom of the pan and add a further 1 or 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Aside from the cheese and garlic, mix up all the ingredients.
- Use a mixture to properly beat the mixture until you get a smooth texture.
- Add the cheese and garlic in small quantities while continuing to mix.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cover it.
- Let it rise for 60 minutes until it becomes puffy.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Bake the bread until it turns golden brown for 35-50 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Serve it.
- There are nearly 300 different kinds of flatbread eaten today.
- It is one of the most commonly eaten items across the world.
- The earliest known flatbread baked was in the year 4000 BC in Babylon.
- It was also cooked in Egypt at around 2500 BC during the times of the Pharaohs.
- It was a staple dietary item during the Ancient Greek times.
The flatbread was allegedly Socrates’ favorite item to eat.