How to make Garlic Tofu
- Blend together chilies, ginger, sesame seeds, salt, and garlic to a coarse paste.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the paste and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce, tofu cubes, and pepper powder.
- Toss the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes till the color of the tofu cubes turns slightly golden.
- Transfer tofu to a serving plate, garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!
- Tofu is a serendipity that took place in China around 2000 years ago.
- It was in the 1960s that tofu forayed into the West.
- The process of Tofu making is similar to that of dairy cheese.