How to Make Garlic Penne Pasta
- Start by cooking the pasta according to the directions, drain it, set it aside and let it stay warm
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt butter on medium heat and then add the garlic. Let it cook for 1 minute 30 seconds so you can add the flour. Once the flour has been added, give it a thorough mix and let it cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds while you are constantly stirring.
- Then, add the milk and chicken broth, while stirring and the sauce will start to boil and thicken. When it reaches a thick consistency, you will need to add the parsley flakes and Parmesan cheese. Keep mixing it until the cheese has melted properly. After incorporating, pour the sauce on the pasta, give it a good mix, and serve.
- You can serve this dish with your favorite veggies or salad.
- There are more than 600 different kinds of pasta available around the world.
- In Italy, the average person consumes 51 pounds of pasta a year.
- The three most popular pastas are penne, spaghetti, and macaroni.
October is national pasta month.