- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of parmesan broth (chicken or vegetable broth can be used instead)
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 4 ounces of Provolone (aged and shredded)
- 4 ounces of Fontina (imported and shredded)
- 2 ounces of Gorgonzola (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of parmesan (grated)
Most people would never say ‘no’ to food that contains cheese, let alone, four different kinds of cheese. Whether it is pizza or pasta, cheesy goodness never goes unappreciated. Therefore, it is important you know how to make the ultimate 4-cheese sauce that can be used with tortilla chips, pasta, or over veggies.
The main ingredient of this 4-cheese sauce is cheese, so do not forget to have loads of it.
The biggest health benefits of cheese include relief from osteoporosis and hypertension. Cheese also helps in gaining weight, dental care, and in maintaining bone health. It contains many important nutrients including vitamins, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, zinc, and calcium.
How to Make Four Cheese Sauce
About 1800 cheeses exist in the world.