How to Make Garden Salad
- Tear the lettuce into bite sized pieces. Wash it thoroughly and place it to dry.
- Wash rest of the vegetables under cold water. Place them in a bowl to dry. If you have washed the vegetables before cutting them then skip this part.
- Now place the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, avocado, radishes, celery rib, mushrooms, and carrots in the medium sized bowl. Mix them until well-combined.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Taste the seasoning and if it required more salt or pepper then add more.
- Pour in a little bit of oil and then vinegar. Make sure the salad doesn’t turn soggy.
- Toss the vegetables until well mixed. Taste the salad and if it needs more flavors then add a bit more vinegar.
- Serve the salad fresh and enjoy!
- Salad comes from the Latin word “herba salta” or “salted herbs”.
- Leonardo da Vinci was the first artist to depict salad in his paintings.
The world’s largest salad was made in Romania in 2012.