How to make Baked Scallops
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Using spray oil, grease an 8 by 8 inched baking dish.
- In a small bowl, toss in the crushed crackers, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Toss in the scallops and press them for an even coating.
- Once all the scallops are evenly coated, set them on the baking dish.
- In another bowl, pour in the wine, melted butter and the lemon juice. Give this mixture a stir and pour it on top of the scallops.
- Place the baking dish in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the scallops are light brown.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley for garnishing, and serve hot as appetizers.
- Did you know that sea scallops have 18 pairs of eyes?
- Sea scallops are pre-dominantly found in the Atlantic Ocean to the northeastern coast of Canada and the United States.