How to Make It
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Warm the milk to a temperature your finger can withstand.
- In another bow, break in eggs, add milk, melted butter and vanilla extract, and whisk
- Make a hole at the center of the flour mixture and pour the milk-butter- eggs mixture in.
- Use a fork to mix the dry and wet ingredients till you have no lumps. It is important to mix well, but make sure to avoid overmixing the batter.
- Place a pan over medium heat, brush the pan with melted butter, scoop a ladle of batter into the pan and gently spread.
- Turn over to the other side when the edges are dry and bubbles pop on the pancake.
Each side should be left for about 1-2 minutes before flipping.
- Serve hot with syrup and sliced raspberries. You can also pack some pancakes in a Vaya Tyffyn lunchbox to have later.
Raspberries are edible fruits from plants in the genus Rubus – rose family. They grow all year long and are packed with a spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, which is critical for the immune system.