How to make Fluffy Omelet
- Whisk together green onions, cream, eggs, baking powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl until frothy.
- Heat an 8-inch skillet at a medium temperature.
- Add in butter and swirl it to evenly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the whisked eggs into the skillet.
- Let set slightly.
- Push the eggs from the edge towards the center.
- Tilt the pan to let egg fill the spaces.
- Repeat until the omelet is set.
- Sprinkle the cheese down the center of the omelet.
- Fold the omelet over the cheese gently.
- Tilt the skillet and slide the omelet onto a serving plate.
The world record for omelet making is 427 two-egg omelets in 30 minutes.