How to make Egg Bonda
- Split the boiled eggs into halves and sprinkle a little red chili powder, black pepper powder, and salt over them.
- Heat oil in a kadhai over a medium flame.
- Mix gram flour, rice flour, red chili powder, green chilies, black pepper powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add a little water to prepare the batter for the bajjis.
Note: Make sure the batter is thick and not runny.
- Dip the boiled egg pieces into the batterone by one.
- Carefully place the battered pieces inside the hot oil.
- Deep fry the eggs till they turn a golden brown color and transfer them on a kitchen towel to soak up the extra oil.
- Serve and enjoy!