How to make Fish Pakora
- Mix the fish with red chili paste, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- Add flours, carom seeds, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, chaat masala and vinegar. Mix well and add little water to make some dough with the fish.
- You should gently mix the batter onto the both sides of the fish pieces. Heat a pan and pour in the oil.
- Drop in the fish pieces and fry until golden-brown in color. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve pakora with some mint chutney and the mayonnaise. To prepare the mint chutney, mix coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt.