How to make Feta-Crusted Salmon
- Preheat your oven to 200°C. Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and applying oil lightly.
- Place the salmon on top of the foil and keep aside.
- Add mayonnaise, feta cheese, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, salt, balsamic vinegar, pepper, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl. Mix them well and spread over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on the salmon covering it completely.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the dish can be flaked easily with a fork.
- Did you know salmon are termed “Fry” when emerging from their eggs? The word “salmon” traces its roots to “salmo” from Latin which is believed to mean “to leap”.
- In the Alaska region, Salmon is an important food and an integral part of local culture. Salmon help the locals through the long winters and are an excellent source of vital nutrients for those living in hostile climates.