How to Make Eggo Waffles
- Heat your waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, merge together the flour with baking powder and salt.
- Take another bowl of medium size and mix together the eggs and sugar using an electric mixer on high speed, for about a minute. Include milk, water, buttermilk, and oil and whip until thoroughly combined.
- Dispense the soaked mixture into the dry substance. Include food coloring and let blend on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Dust non-stick cooking spray on the waffle iron. Transfer ½ cup of the batter onto it and close. Let stay for 1 minute and then remove the waffle and cool. (Waffle should not have browned)
- Redo the procedure for waffle batter you are left with.
- Once cool, seal up the waffles in freezer bags and freeze.
- When preparing to eat, cook in the toaster on the lowest setting until browned.
- Owned by the Kellogg Company, Eggo is a brand of frozen waffles in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Eggo waffles were first created in San Jose, California, by three siblings, Anthony, Sam, and Frank Dorsa.
- In 1968, the Kellogg Company obtained Eggo. Their promoting motto "L'eggo my Eggo", created by Leo Burnett in 1972, is still popular.
In fall 2009, due to several problems, there was a lack of some Eggo items and it was even rumored that the Kellogg Company will shut down.