- Finely chop the onions &coriander leaves.
- Keep it ready along with other ingredients.
- Heat a pan with oil and add the items to temper.
- Once mustard cracks and urad dal turns slight brown, add curry leaves & fry for a minute
- Add onions now and sauté them until they turn transparent.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves along with green chilli and chopped ginger.
- Mix well and add turmeric powder.
- Add required salt.
- Break the eggs and add them to the pan one at a time.
- Keep the flame low and stir the eggs continuously otherwise it may stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Keep stirring until the raw egg smell disappears and the eggs are cooked.
Note: The podimas will be dry and fluffy once cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!
Eggs have zero carbs and sugars.