Easy Marinated Vegetables
cups broccoli florets
cups cauliflower florets
green bell pepper – cut into 1-inch pieces
cucumber - peeled, seeded, and chopped
carrot – coarsely chopped
cup Italian style salad dressing
How to make Easy Marinated Vegetables
- In a large pot, boil salted water.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower florets to the boiling water and let sit for 1min.
- Drain the water and rinse the part boiled florets.
- Combine the broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, and salad dressing in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the vegetables for one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you include cucumbers in your vegetable marinade, you're actually including a fruit.