Ginger Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
cup orange juice – with pulp
tbsp fresh lemon juice
cup hoisin sauce
tbsp vegetable oil
tbsp fresh ginger – minced and peeled
cloves fresh garlic – minced
lbs chicken wings
medium green onions – thinly sliced
How to make Ginger Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
- Mix the orange juice, lemon juice, hoisin sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, ginger, and fresh garlic in a large resealable bag.
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade, seal the bag, and shake vigorously to evenly coat the chicken.
- Refrigerate the chicken overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the wings over the foil with marinade and bake for 45 mins or until the wings turn brown and shiny.
- Transfer the wings to a serving plate,Use the green onions for garnishing.
- Chow down!
Chicken wings were originally considered to be poor people's food because they were the throw away pieces from the butcher.