How to make Dry Peanut Chutney
- Dry-roast groundnuts in a broad pan on medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Transfer the roasted groundnuts to a big plate and let cool slightly.
- Rubbing the peanuts between your hands to separate the skin and the nuts. Discard the skins.
- Combine deskinned peanuts with the other ingredients in a mixer and blend dry till you get a coarse powder
- Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate.
- George Washington Carver, the father of the peanut, discovered over 300 uses for peanuts.
- Peanuts, one of the main ingredients of this chutney, have many uses. They can serve to make paper and even soap