How to Make Cucumber Juice
- Begin by properly washing all the vegetables and getting rid of the dirt properly.
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into randomly shaped pieces so that it grinds easily.
- Peel the cucumbers if you wish, but you can also leave them as they are.
- In a juicer, add celery stalks, cucumbers and pineapple and blend it well.
- Transfer the juice to a pitcher and drizzle lemon juice on it. Mix, refrigerate and serve ice cold!
- The term cool as a cucumber is literally true, since cucumbers have the ability to cool the temperature of blood.
- In 2013, Ashrita Furman made a Guinness World Record by cutting 27 cucumbers using a sword with his mouth.
- If you’re in Northern England and the term Wallies confuses you, then know it is a term natives use to refer to the pickled cucumbers.
Unlike energy drinks like Redbull that have so many harmful substances in them, cucumbers really do give you wings with their burst of energy providing nutrients.