- 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, pounded to even the thickness
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, shredded
For Creamy Pesto Sauce :
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil or parsley, chopped (optional)
Delicious in taste and rich in nutrients, Creamy Pesto Chicken is a flavorful recipe that is highly popular among food lovers. It is full of flavors and an easy-to-cook recipe at home. Taking only thirty minutes of your time to prepare, you can enjoy a good meal of chicken, cheese, and basil at home.
Pair the Creamy Pesto Chicken with some linguine and it will definitely make it to the top of your most favorite home cooked meals. This recipe can yield up to five servings.
- Creamy Pesto Chicken constitutes fiber, carbohydrates, protein, vitamin and several necessary minerals required by the body.
- Creamy Pesto Chicken is a dish with unsaturated fats which makes it beneficial for cholesterol patients as consumption of pesto helps in managing cholesterol levels.
How to Make Creamy Pesto Chicken
Pesto is used vastly in Italian cuisine and Creamy Pesto Chicken is one of the many variations of the pesto chicken recipe.