- 1 pound of linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 3 large carrots, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 small or one large zucchini(s), cut into lengthwise and then into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced into strips of 1/4 inch
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced into strips of 1/4 inch
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced into strips of 1/4 inch
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons of basil paste (you can also use 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
We completely understand how irresistible Creamy Pasta Primavera can be. This delicious dish that is full of vegetables and cheese is not as difficult to cook as it appears to be. It takes even less than 30 minutes to make!
If you are looking to get a healthy dose of fiber, vitamins, and minerals without giving your taste buds something boring to deal with, Creamy Pasta Primavera gives you a complete package.
It doesn’t make you feel the absence of meat and the perfect combination of vegetables and cheese in Creamy Pasta Primavera gives you a healthy and comforting meal.
Full of vegetables, Creamy Pasta Primavera is highly nutritious. Broccoli is a sufficient source of dietary fiber, vitamins (B6, E, B1, and A), minerals (manganese, phosphorus, choline, potassium and copper), carrots are also a rich source of vitamin A and can do wonders for your eyesight.
How to Make Creamy Pasta Primavera
Creamy Pasta Primavera has been termed as “the most talked-about dish in Manhattan” by Claiborne and Franey.