How to make Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Peel the potatoes and boil them in a pressure cooker for about 15 minutes or 6-7 whistles or you can place the potatoes in a pot and boil them in water for about 20 minutes till they become soft.
- Drain the water and transfer the boiled potatoes into a large bowl.
- Mash the potatoes with your hands first and then mash them with a mixer.
- Start adding the milk to the potatoes.
- Once you obtain a smooth consistency, add the butter little by little.
- Add the salt as well.
- Once potatoes are whipped and fluffy, you are done.
- Transfer the bowl of mashed potatoes in a microwave to keep them warm.
- Garnish with parsley or coriander and serve hot!
- Potato is the 4th most important crop in the world after corn, rice, and wheat. The kings of Ancient Sumer would drink milk to become immortal! The Ancient Greeks used to regard milk as medicine.