Creamy Garlic Pesto Shrimp
pounds of shrimp properly skinned
salt and pepper
garlic cloves, minced
cherry tomatoes sliced in half
half & half or heavy cream
How to Make Creamy Garlic Pesto Shrimp
- Make sure you heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the shrimp first and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Throw in the mushrooms, tomatoes and the garlic.
- Properly stir these for 1-3 minutes.
- Keep cooking and stirring till the shrimp are pink.
- Add the pesto and the cheese.
- Let the pan simmer for 3-5 minutes so the sauce can thicken.
- It might come as a surprise but pasta was not invented in Italy, but halfway around the world, in China.
- According to the International Pasta Organization, there are more than 600 different kinds of pasta, as well as more than 15,000 dishes involving pasta.
The word “pasta” has its origins in Greek and Latin. It means “barley porridge” in Greek and “dough pastry cake” in Latin.