- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, skin-on/bone or removed
- 6 cloves whole garlic, peeled
- 1 can (398ml) artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (35%) (or a lighter cream, mixed with 1 tsp. cornstarch)
- 5-6 sun-dried tomatoes, slivered (packed oil or soaked if dried)
- 1-2 tbsp grated parmesan (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken with Artichokes and Tomatoes is one of the dishes that taste absolutely amazing and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It is a dish that brings forth a terrific combination that is sure to have your mouth watering. The mere aroma of artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes can leave you with an appropriate expectation of what is about to arrive.In essence, it is a quick and delicious chicken dish that can be prepared in a variety of different ways as well as by using different ingredients. There aren’t any fancy ingredients that aren’t available in your local grocery store.
Chicken has 32 grams of protein per 100 grams which makes it a great source of protein. Chicken is also a useful source of vitamin B which is extremely useful in preventing skin disorders, cataracts and regulating both the digestion and the nervous system.
How to Make Chicken with Artichokes and Tomatoes