- 1 tablespoon virgin oil
- 1 large peeled and chopped sweet onion
- 1 seeded and chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 4 freshly minced garlic cloves
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 9 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons packed spinach
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 8 ounces package DeLallo Three-Cheese Tortellini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
Creamy chicken soup is the perfect comfort meal in the chilly days of autumn or winter. This yummy soup filled with cheesy tortellini, healthy vegetables, and heavy cream is loved by all – even the most finicky of kids and adults. So, get its easy-to-follow recipe from here now.
Creamy chicken tortellini soup is served hot which can help you stay warm and clear the sinus problem with its impactful steam. The protein in chicken and vegetables strengthens your body and gives you a massive energy boost.
Chicken is also helpful in the prevention of chronic diseases like migraine, heart disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. Moreover, chicken is very good for skin as it nourishes it and gives it a nice glow. Also, it stops hair from turning grey.
The presence of tortellini in the soup is a great source of fiber and carbohydrates that provide the bodies with vitamins, minerals and energy.
How to Make Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup
The earliest evidence for the consumption of soup dates back to 6000 BC.