How to Make Creamy Artichoke Pasta
- In a large pot, pour salted water and let it come to a boil. Add in the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Then drain it and keep it warm.
- While the pasta is cooking, place a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add in the olive oil, butter, and the liquid from the artichoke hearts into the skillet. You will need to cut the artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- When the olive oil has heated properly, you will need to add the onion and garlic. Let them sauté and “lightly browned.”
- Add in the artichoke hearts and sauté them until it has heated properly (make sure you are constantly stirring). Season it with salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and oregano.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add in the cottage cheese and sour cream while you are constantly stirring. Once everything is incorporated, you will need to pour the mixture into the cooked pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley.
- Although, many believe that pasta originated from Italy, in reality, it originated from Greece or China.
- With over 600 different types of pastas all around the world, some pasta has really odd names.
Pasta is celebrated all across the world on October 25.