How to make Cream Of Pea Soup
- Combine the butter, seasonings, chicken broth and the peas in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat.
- Cook until the peas are soft, about 5 minutes, stirring from time to time. Do not drain.
- Blend milk and flour together in a blender until smooth.
- Gradually pour the mixture of milk and flour into the soup.
- Stir constantly over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve the soup hot.
- Do you know that the oldest pea is 3,000 years old and it was discovered in Thailand?