- In order to make the dough, combine all of the ingredients and start stir until the bowl is full.
- Transfer this dough to a greased surface.
- Oil up your hands and knead it for 8-10 minutes.
- Make sure the dough becomes smooth and consistent.
- Mix the dough further using an electric mixer.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly greased bowl.
- Cover the bowl and let it rise until it has doubled.
- Gently deflate the dough and transfer it to a well oiled surface.
- Shape the dough into a log.
- Transfer the log into a loaf pan and cover it up with a plastic wrap.
- Let the bread rise for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the bread for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove it once it gets golden brown.
- Remove bread from the oven.
- Let it cool before slicing.
- The Greeks produced more than 80 types of bread in the year 2500 BC
- Bread was an acceptable alternative to currency in Ancient Egypt.
In some cultures it is considered bad luck to place a loaf of bread upside down or cut it when the bread is undercooked.