How to make Chikoo Milkshake
- Blend chikoo, milk, ice cubes, and sugar to smooth.
- Transfer the chikoo milkshake into a glass
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
You may also add chocolate powder into the blender for color and flavor. Chikoo milkshake goes well with ice cream, cookies, and wafers.
- Chicle, a gum that is produced by the bark of sapodilla trees, was used by Mayan tribes to fill cavities in teeth! Chicle was also consumed as chewing gum by the Aztecs and Maya.
- Sapodilla is an amazing laxative and studies indicate that it can also prevent colon cancer.
- Sapodilla is ideal to introduce infants to fruits at around 6 to 8 months.