How to Make Chicken sandwich
- Season the chicken breasts on each side with pepper and salt
- Spread oil in a large skillet, heat at a medium temperature
- Add brown garlic in the oil
- Now add the chicken, with pepper side down
- Cook the chicken until it is cooked and the juices become visible in about 12 minutes
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the mayonnaise, rosemary and mustard
- Mix them together and spread on 4 slices bread
- Place one chicken cutlet on each of the slices
- Top the chicken with another bread slice and enjoy!
- You can utilize aluminum foil to preserve the juices and cook the chicken more evenly.
- Focaccia bread is made using strong flour which is rich in gluten. It is loved both in its home country and abroad.
Focaccia bread contains plenty of proteins and useful fat, making it both healthy and delicious to eat.