- 5 skinless, chicken breasts which are pounded to ¼ inch thickness
- ground black pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 8 slices garlic
- focaccia bread
When you mix sautéed chicken breasts with mayonnaise, mustard and rosemary spread, the end result is an absolutely delicious sandwich that makes for a quick appetizer which you would normally expect to be sold at upscale delis. But this homemade recipe is incredibly easy to follow and doesn’t take more than 25 minutes in the kitchen. You don’t have to be a master chef to make something as delicious as a chicken sandwich.
- Chicken is rich in protein which makes it excellent for younger kids to grow and develop their muscles. It is also a good way for people to regulate their body weight without going overboard on saturated fats and cholesterol.
- Chicken contains a large quantity of an amino acid called tryptophan. It fights chronic insomnia to help with sleep disorder. It is also very effective against depression, enhancing the levels of serotonin in the brain, improving our mood and easing the stress levels.
- Chicken is an excellent source of phosphorous which keeps the bones and teeth healthy. It also helps to prevent bone loss in women who reach the age of 30.
Chicken is rich in selenium which helps to improve the metabolism and immune system of our body. It also fights against cancer and other deadly conditions and events, such as cardiac arrests and neurological disorders.
How to Make Chicken sandwich
Focaccia bread contains plenty of proteins and useful fat, making it both healthy and delicious to eat.