How to Make Chicken Nuggets
- Marinate chicken in salted buttermilk for 4 hours and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain marinade, sprinkle a bit of salt, pepper, and spice powders and mix well.
- Beat an egg in a bowl and transfer bread crumbs to another bowl.
- Toss marinated chicken in flour, dunk floured chicken in egg wash, and coat with bread crumbs.
- Repeat this for all the nuggets.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over high flame, shake off the excess crumbs and fry till golden.
- Place fried chicken nuggets on a kitchen tissue to drain excess oil.
- Serve chicken nuggets hot.
Who doesn’t like warm Chicken nuggets ? Make sure you pack them in a tiffin box or storage contaier that is insulated, to keep chicken nuggets not just hot, but also fresh.
- Roosters perform a dance known as “tidbitting”. Hens are attracted to roosters that tidbit a lot and have larger and brighter plumes!
- Fear of chickens is called Alektorophobia.