- 8 ounces packages of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups of freshly grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- preferred pizza toppings (like green pepper, sausages, onions, mushrooms, or pepperoni)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning for garnishing
- preferred dippers (vegetables, bread, crackers, pretzels, or tortilla chips)
How to Make Cheesy Pizza Dip
If you want to serve this with a toasted baguette, you will need to cut the baguette into 1 ½ inch slices, drizzle a little olive oil on top to coat the sides, and bake it for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Make sure you are flipping the bread half way so both sides are properly toasted.
November 12 is national pizza day.