Cheese stuffed Bread Pakkora
How to make Cheese stuffed Bread Pakkora
- Combine the onions, green chili, capsicum, and coriander leaves.
- Add oregano, chat masala, and salt.
- Spread the filling on half the bread slices.
- Cover the filling with the remaining bread slices.
- Cut the sandwiches diagonally.
- Mix salt, gram flour, and red chili powder for the batter in a bowl.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter to coat the bread slices.
- Add water one tbsp at a time to avoid thin batter.
- Note: You want to achieve a medium consistency.
- Dip one stuffed slice in the batter and coat both sides.
- Drop sandwich into mid-high hot oil.
- Flip to the other side when you see the bottom turn golden brown
- Drop onto a paper towel to drain excess oil once done.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Pakkora is extremely popular in Scotland.