Cheese Chili Toast Recipe
4 wheat bread slices
¼ cup capsicum, chopped
½ cup processed cheese, grated
¼ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
2 tbsp - butter
1 tsp - green chilli chopped
1 tbsp - olive oil
1 tsp - black pepper
1 tsp - garlic crushed
1 tsp - chilli flakes optional
How to make Cheese Chili Toast
- Toast the bread slightly to make it crispier.
- Chop the capsicum into dices.
- Pre-heat the oven at 1500C for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add grated processed cheese, mozzarella cheese, capsicum, green chili, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and mix all the ingredients.
- On the toasted wheat bread, spread butter.
- Now evenly spread the cheese mixture on top of the bread.
- sprinkle some chili flakes.
- Place all the bread in baking tray and bake for about 5 minutes at 1800
- Serve chilli cheese toast with ketchup.
China was the world's largest producer of green chilis, providing half of the global total. Global production of dried chili peppers was about one ninth of fresh production, led by India with 36% of the world total.