How to make Bread Cutlet
- In a wok, heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds start to splutter, add mashed potatoes along with green chili, ginger, red chili powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, and salt.
- Mix the ingredients well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- When the mixture cools down, make small round balls and keep them aside.
- Dip a single bread slice in a bowl of water.
- Remove the slice, and gently hand press to drain excess water from the bread slice.
- Holding the bread slice, place a potato ball in the center of the slice and cover the ball evenly.
- Apply light pressure on the ball, to make it flat and smooth out the edges.
- Repeat the steps with rest of the balls.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Fry 2 cutlets at a time on low flame until it turns crispy golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Did You Know?
In England, cutlet refers to a tender piece of meat from the ribs or legs of chicken, veal or pork!