Cheddar Garlic Grits With Fried Eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cheddar Garlic Grits With Fried Eggs
- Boil the water in a small saucepan. Turn down the flame to medium.
- Add the grits and garlic, and cover. Stir often for 5-7 minutes until the grits have thickened.
- Remove from the heat, add the cheddar and chives, salt and pepper to your taste. Set it aside.
- While the grits are cooking, heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray or add butter to the pan.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and cook over medium flame.
- Carefully flip the egg over and continue cooking until the yolk has cooked.
- Pour the grits into two shallow bowls.
- Top each bowl with two eggs add more salt and pepper.
Preserve your meals with our special Vaya Tyffyn lunchboxes specially designed to keep your food hot! Its airtight compartments keep out the cold and retain the nutrition, warmth, and aroma.
You can keep a wide variety of desserts and snacks and whole meals in the Vaya Tyffyn lunchboxes.