- add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl except oil.
- Add little water slowly and mix to form a soft and sticky dough.
- Add a tablespoon of oil and knead it a little more.
- Let rest for at least 20 minutes outside.
- Prepare the stuffing.
- heat a skillet with oil.
- add ginger and garlic.
- sauté till it softens.
- Add onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
Note: Later you can add bell peppers.
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilies.
- Sprinkle with salt and cook till the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add in red chili powder and turmeric powder.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and switch off the heat.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- A salt and sautéed vegetable mixture and start beating them till they combine.
- Heat a roti tawaover a medium flame and setaside.
- Pinch off a little dough from the kneaded dough.
- Dip it in the flour and start rolling to form a thin dough.
- Lace the rolled dough on the tawa and cook till you see small boils then flip it over.
- Add some egg mixture in the center and fold over on either side to form a small pocket.
- Seal by adding little egg after every fold as well.
- Flip it over and cook on either side.
- Drizzle some oil as well and cook till it turns a light brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
The average hen lays 300-325 eggs a year.