- Cut the cauliflower into small bite sized pieces.
- Sanitize the florets in hot water with salt and turmeric powder.
- Drain the cauliflower florets.
- Marinate the florets using all the spices.
- Pour 2 tbsp of water into a 2 L pressure cooker.
- Add in a tsp of oil.
- Add the fistful of curry leaves as a buffer layer
- Spread the florets above the curry leaves layer.
- Shutthe lid and cook on high for 1 whistle.
- Gently release the pressure.
- The cauliflower is cooked well.
- Fry the cauliflower for a few minsusing a pan to achieve a roasted effect.
Enjoy this cauliflower rice with sides like roasted vegetables or a rajma masala .
Mark Twain once said, "a cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with a college education."