Cake Aux Marrons, Aux Noix Et Aux Pommes
glass of fresh cheese
glasses of coarsely ground walnuts
glasses of white flour
glass of chestnut flour
glass of powdered sugar
glass of oil
sachet of vanilla sugar
sachet of baking powder
glass of rum
How to Make Cake Aux Marrons, Aux Noix Et Aux Pommes
- Take a TH bowl and add eggs and sugar and whip on V4 for a few seconds so that the mixture whitens.
- Incorporate all the ingredients except wedges and walnuts.
- Put TH V4 on 15 seconds.
- Take a salad bowl and dispense the dough into it. Include the nuts and apples and mix well.
- Take a mold or a plate and put the dough in/on it.
- Let cook for 45 minutes at 180 ° C.
- There are over 7,500 varieties of apples grown around the world, meaning if you try to eat one type of apple each day, it will take you 20 years to try them all.
- Since the 1860s, walnuts have only been commercially grown in the US. Today, California-grown walnuts account for 99 percent of the total walnut supply in the U.S!
A chestnut tree has an average lifespan of 200 to 800 years, depending upon the species that it is.